Where to go and what to do
Sunset Beach is called “a surfers paradise” with some of the best surfing waves in the world. Carmel Huys is within 100 meters of the beach.
It is set in one of the most beautiful locations in the world. The backdrop, the mood-setting Table Mountain, which cradles the busy commercial hub of the Mother City, Cape Town, between itself and the Atlantic Ocean. It is a key tourist destination because of diverse scenery that includes beaches, forests, mountains and wildlife.
There are fun activities for the whole family, romantic destinations for couples, and an exciting nightlife and good cuisine for all ages.
- Table Mountain Cable Way
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- Robben Island
- Groot Constantia Wine Farm
- Cape Point Nature Reserve – the southwestern most tip of Africa!
- The Whale Coast
- The Cape Winelands
- The Garden Route
- The West Coast’s wild flowers & fishing villiages